Barden FS are excited to be partnering with a leading Irish wealth management firm, looking to add an experienced Client Services Manager to their growing team. This person will be responsible for establishing, building, and maintaining client relationships and identifying potential opportunities for relevant client portfolios.
Ideally looking for a QFA qualified professional with previous broker/financial planning experience – a bonus. This role can be based in Cork or Dublin, so ability to work on own initiative is key.
About the Role:
- Building and maintaining relationships with new and existing clients.
- Communicating reviews and analysis of these to a specified portfolio of clients.
- Raising potential opportunities and implementing enhanced solutions for relevant life, pension, and investment portfolios for clients.
- Developing own network to generate new business opportunities for the business.
About the Person:
- At least 2-3 years of experience in financial services/wealth management role in an Insurance Broker or Financial Planning firm.
- QFA certified or holding an equivalent qualification which satisfies the Minimum Competency Requirements of the Central Bank of Ireland.
- Can work independently on own initiative and as part of a wider team.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a passion for developing new and trusting relationships with clients.
Barden’s Financial Services recruitment practice is where FS professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your financial services career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.