Barden have been retained by a global insurance intermediary to identify their next corporate client services executive.
“We are keen to progress with an CIP/ACII qualified corporate broker who can navigate complex international insurance programmes for a portfolio of Blue-Chip clients.” – MD, Corporate
- Proactively manage a portfolio of blue chip corporate accounts across a broad range of industries.
- Foster and cultivate relationships with underwriters, internal stakeholders and clients.
- Support and add value across the business, particularly through assisting account executives, and colleagues within the account management team.
- Advise client through claims process, utilising and leveraging internal experts & resources.
- CIP qualified a minimum competency.
- Experience managing complex international insurance programmes.
Barden’s Financial Services recruitment practice is where FS professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your financial services career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.