Barden is working with a reputable large national law firm looking to hire a Corporate Solicitor in Cork.
**There is an option for this to be a part-time position.
Some of the distinguishing features of the law firm are:
- The Partner heading up the Corporate department is a well known name in the market with a reputation of being great to work with and not to micro-manage;
- The firm is very proud of its wellness programme and the work-life balance that affords its teams;
- Conscious that employees nowadays need a significant amount of flexibility as to where they work and in relation to what hours they work, so the firm will be very accommodating in that regards.
The successful candidate will represent a broad range of indigenous and international clients and will advise on all areas of corporate and commercial law, such as M&A, private equity and venture capital transactions, corporate governance, corporate reorganisations and joint ventures.
- Qualified Solicitor in Ireland or England & Wales;
- 4-7 years’ PQE with relevant corporate and transactional experience.
Barden’s Legal recruitment practice is where legal professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your legal career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.