Barden are working closely with a leading global FMCG business who are looking to hire an ambitious Financial Accountant to join their team on their manufacturing site. If you are looking for a varied role with a business partnering element this could be an excellent fit for you.
“Working within our Group, the ideal person for this role will be a driven individual who is agile and not afraid to put their hand up to take ownership over various tasks and projects. There will be excellent exposure to the commercial part of the business here on our manufacturing site, and this is a great opportunity to learn and develop as the business continues to grow” – Finance Director
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Responsible for supporting and preparation of the Financial Accounting activities for one or more entities;
- Focus on managing key deadlines and liaising with key stakeholders across the business on same;
- Overall responsibility for the regulatory and compliance process for assigned entities;
- Provide day-to-day leadership, guidance and coaching to the junior team members;
- Planning work to ensure all deadlines are met by the business;
- Ensure key audit requests and requirements are met;
- End-to-end accounting across the revenue parts of the finance function;
- Ad-hoc tasks as required.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CPA or CIMA);
- Experience with US GAAP and IFRS is desirable;
- Strong communication skills and ability to work well as part of a team;
- ERP systems experience is an advantage;
- Ability to think outside of the box and work on your own initiative;
- Hardworking, detailed oriented and results focused.
Please get in touch with Siobhán Sexton in Barden (firstname.lastname@example.org) to discuss further.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.