Barden are delighted to be partnering once again with an indigenous Irish business in Kerry to assist them in hiring a financial accountant to their finance team. This is an exciting opportunity which involves business partnering across the various functions and so you will gain in depth knowledge and experience across the business as a whole.
The company has a fantastic reputation for flexibility and is known for its excellent culture. This is a permanent position, and the company operates a hybrid model whereby the successful candidate will be in a position to work from home 3 days a week.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Preparation of monthly accounts in line with Group policy
- Responsibility for all aspects of management reporting including monthly reporting, budget setting and strategic updates
- Business partnering with the management team to support decision making through financial analysis
- Assisting with the completion of the annual audit as required
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position
- ACA/ACCA/CPA/IATI or CIMA part-qualified desirable
- Strong communication skills and ability to work well as part of a team
- Ability to think outside of the box and work on your own initiiative
- ERP systems experience is an advantage
For more information, please contact me on email@example.com.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.