ROLE: Head of IT Risk
LOCATION: Dublin / Hybrid
Barden IT are continue to strengthen our partnership with this client who have seen major growth across their IT Advisory practice in 2022 and envisage even more growth this coming year.
With this in mind, they have placed a specific focus on hiring in business-critical areas at a Senior level in Q1 2023.
This organisation have a fully-focused ‘IT Risk Assurance & Advisory’ team which aims to provide clients with a cutting edge, industry leading service which essentially offers independent assurance that their IT risks are being appropriately managed.
Right now, on behalf of our client we are looking to speak with Senior IT Risk professionals (Director level) who will add real value when it comes to business considerations such as –
IT Risk, Operational Resilience, Business Continuity etc…
Hiring Manager Quote –
“The successful hire will ideally excel in a ‘Trusted Advisor’ capacity and have a background within Consulting. You’ll lead a team of ‘IT Risk Specialists’ with a background in professional services, financial services and other industry sectors who can conduct maturity assessments for clients across all sectors in relation to the adequacy of the IT control environment.”
You’ll get the opportunity to manage across IT Control Audits for both Internal and External engagements, supporting key clients (Financial services organisations etc) in regulatory compliance reviews supporting on key topics such as –
Outsourcing, Third Party Risk Management (TPRM), Operational Risk and in the provision of SOC1 and SOC2 service offerings.
There is an excellent overall package with this opportunity inclusive of competitive salary, performance bonus, various company incentives & benefits.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Be a ‘Trusted Advisor’ to clients across all the whole spectrum of IT Risk.
- Under your leadership this internal function will advise key external clients on the following –
- Review and test existing IT controls to determine whether they are adequately designed and operating effectively.
- Assist with the development and implementation of Risk Mitigation Plans from regulatory inspections.
- Advise on design and implement new IT processes or to improve existing IT processes.
- Help clients to design and implement new IT risk management processes or to improve existing IT risk management processes.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- The successful candidate will be a Senior IT Risk professional (Director level) who will add real value when it comes to business considerations such as –
- IT Risk, Operational Resilience, Business Continuity etc…
- You will have led large projects when it comes to Operational Resilience, Business Continuity etc..
- Be able to call upon past experience of Advising on the development and implementation of Risk Mitigation Plans.
- Be a strong leader and have a passion for Coaching, Mentoring others.
*Please note that our client can only engage with candidates who are EU Citizens or possess a full & currently valid Stamp 4 visa for this position
Barden’s IT recruitment practice is where IT professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your IT career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.