Barden is working with an exciting company in the intersection of technology and entertainment seeking to hire a legal counsel to join the Legal team. The successful candidate will join a small team of passionate and talented individuals, with a roadmap to continue to expand the legal function as the company continues to grow. The role therefore offers great potential for development and progression.
The company offers good flexibility and hybrid working options, as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes share options.
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating of a variety of commercial contracts, with an emphasis on large services agreements;
- Maintaining, monitoring and building contractual relationships, often with large international players in the market;
- Advising on a range of legal matters in the context of commercial agreements, such as liability, data protection or intellectual property, to ensure effective risk mitigation.
- Irish qualified Solicitor with 2+ years’ PQE;
- Experience with a top tier law firm or in-house, either in the areas of Corporate, Commercial or Technology;
- Excellent commercial contracts drafting and negotiation experience, with a business mindset and strong communicational skills.
Barden’s Legal recruitment practice is where legal professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your legal career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.