A unique opportunity has opened within a rapidly expanding Accounting firm in Kerry. The firm offers a range of services including Audit, Accounts Prep, Tax and also outsourced accounting services to a variety of clients including SME and multinational companies.
As part of the firm’s growth plans, they are hiring an Accountant with practice experience to join the team. The Accountant will advise clients on all aspects of their finance function, providing solutions and support. With significant expansion in the works there will be great potential there for progression.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Responsible for a portfolio of clients, maintaining strong relationships and providing high level of service
- Preparation/review of year end accounts and monthly management accounts
- Ensuring all associated obligations met in a timely matter, e.g. corporate tax, VAT, payroll etc
- Assisting with ad-hoc queries from clients as required
- Assisting with audits if desired
- Mentoring and guiding more junior staff
- Assisting with the firm’s growth plans, including business development
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- A qualified accountant with at least 2-3 years of practice experience who has a keen interest in joining a mid-sized growing firm.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.