ROLE: Senior IT Controls & Audit Analyst
LOCATION: Cork (Hybrid)
Barden IT are delighted to be partnering with a Global Manufacturing organisation to assist them in their search for a ‘Senior IT Controls & Audit’ professional.
The focus of this position will be to conduct and lead ITGC, ITAC SOX walkthroughs and testing with an emphasis on a variety of areas, including information systems, business operations, information security, system development life cycle, project management, SAP application controls and IT operations.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Plan, perform and execute SOX IT General control and IT Applicable Control walkthroughs and testing.
- Assist with planning and performing Information Technology audits and other special projects to identify financial exposure/misstatements, operational inefficiencies and other areas of risk.
- Partnering with IT teams, identify technology risks, evaluate the efficiency and effectiveness of areas such as information technology infrastructure, applications, security, and internal controls.
- Establish a strong business relationship with the various business teams.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Internal/external IT audit experience.
- Understanding of IT framework, general controls and application controls.
- Ability to adjust interpersonal approach to people and situations as needed in an often challenging and dynamic environment.
- Working knowledge of controls around ERP systems, Security and Infrastructure.
- Understanding of SOX, COSO and COBIT.
- Knowledge on SAP S/4 HANA, Data analytics tools is a plus.
Barden’s IT recruitment practice is where IT professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your IT career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.