Do you want to join a team dedicated to global pharmaceutical excellence and make a positive impact?
We are delighted to be partnering with our multinational client in their search for an experienced Planning professional to join their dynamic team in Cork. This business is a market leader in pharmaceutical distribution, medical-surgical services, and healthcare technology.
Reporting directly to the Director of Global Supply Chain Operations, this role will oversee and coordinate activities related to Sales, Inventory & Operations Planning (SI&OP) for the leading pharmaceutical company’s Private Label generics division, encompassing multiple renowned brands.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Responsible for conducting regular supply reviews, providing supply forecasts, and collaborating with cross-functional teams to identify and address supply chain risks. Establishes a structured notification process for efficient issue resolution.
- Conducts Demand/Supply scenario modelling to assess the end-to-end supply chain impact, working with teams to implement solutions aligned with brand supply chains and market dynamics.
- Sets inventory policies aligned with portfolio segmentation to support the Private Label business strategy, optimizing capital and service levels.
- Collaborates with Commercial, Finance, and Supply Chain teams to implement effective SI&OP processes, mentoring team members on meeting preparation and performance.
- Represents the organisation in strategy discussions, ensuring alignment with SI&OP processes to achieve business growth objectives.
- Utilizes data analytics to monitor performance metrics, conduct root cause analysis, and propose solutions. Contributes to the development of a Supply Chain planning playbook.
- Provides leadership and direction to employees, driving excellence and improvement initiatives through coaching, training, and governance processes.
- Champions change, influencing leadership and teams to adopt best practices and foster a culture of continuous improvement.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- 5 years of experience in a regulated pharmaceutical environment.
- Strong knowledge of supply chain planning processes and ERP systems.
- Excellent analytical skills, with proficiency in scenario modelling.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships.
- Ability to influence and negotiate effectively.
- Collaborative, adaptable, and self-motivated.
- Experience leading projects and strong business acumen.
Hi, we’re Barden. We’re the Partner Led Talent Advisory & Recruitment Firm that puts Talent first. With practices across Accounting & Tax, Business Support, Financial Services, Legal, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, and Technology, we help build world-class teams for Ireland’s top companies and we help top Talent achieve their ambitions. Simple.