Barden are delighted to assist an innovative Technology company who are in a high growth phase, to help identify a Tax Accountant to join the team.
Working with a dynamic tax team, you will assist with managing the international direct and indirect tax compliance with the opportunity to get involved in exciting tax transformation projects.
A great opportunity for a recently qualified tax professional looking to advance their career in a forward-thinking company.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Drive the direct tax compliance process for a variety of jurisdictions;
- Support the indirect tax compliance process;
- Assist with monthly, quarterly and yearly tax reporting;
- Liaise with third party advisors in the provision of tax advice;
- Support the current tax transformation project;
- Review digital service tax implications for the business;
- Support the business in relation to the setup of new entities;
- Ad hoc duties as required.
ABOUT THE PERSON
- At least three years’ experience in practice or industry;
- Tax qualification essential;
- Accounting qualification advantageous
- Strong systems experience and a data driven mindset;
- Ability to take initiative and adapt to a fast paced and dynamic environment.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.