ROLE: Technology Recruitment Advisor
LOCATION: Cork / Hybrid OR Remote
Barden IT are excited to be on the lookout for someone to work within our growing team of IT Consultants delivering to an exciting Client portfolio nationwide.”
We empower our Technology recruitment team to think for themselves and have a voice when it comes to influencing our roadmap into the future.
You’ll work closely with a leader who is a qualified Career & Leadership Coach, who encourages collaboration, learning and knowledge-sharing – we’re always open to new ways of thinking. It’s a Growth Mind-set after all.
The opportunity is ultimately for you to become a ‘Trusted Advisor’ to our clients and candidates, leading your own section of the Tech Recruitment market over time.
You’ll be given great leadership yet plenty of autonomy and scope to think for yourself as well.
We don’t mind if you’ve worked in Recruitment before or are just looking to get involved and cross over into a vibrant Tech recruitment industry.
Our commitment to quality rather than a quantity focused ‘KPI-driven’ environment allows our people the time & space to learn about the Barden business and to grow into the role of ‘Technology Consultant’.
We’ve had a great start to the first half of this year and we want you to become part of the next phase of our Growth journey – we really do!
There is a great variety of clients and different Technologies that one tends to get exposed to here at Barden and we now want you to be part of the next phase of our journey.
So, whether it’s Cyber, Software, Infrastructure, Project Management, Analytics or Senior Appointments, you’ll be kept busy here!
If you’ve either thought about shifting your career towards Tech Recruitment or would like a change from your current Recruitment environment, then we’d like to chat to you and explain why we’re just DIFFERENT.
Key aspects of this position include –
- Engage with both the client & candidate communities within Technology here in Ireland.
- Ultimately, you’ll be seeking to place the best people in exciting Tech jobs but it’s how you about that in terms of process which is important to us.
- Ask Open questions to get your audience talking whether that be in-person, over the phone or over a Zoom call.
- Be an active listener gaining valuable Market Intelligence from daily interactions and using same to enhance the prospects of both your candidates and clients.
- Approach your outbound activities (email, calls, meetings) with a real pride in yourself and the Barden way, building great relationships On every step of your journey.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- You’ll be someone who ‘gets people’ and has a good Social and emotional intelligence; it’s not good enough to just be smart in recruitment.
- Some experience of dealing with clients would be great but not essential; you might have this natural skill but have not had the chance to use it yet.
- Be open to learning on the job and be passionate about giving people a great, personalised, advisory experience.
- To be a great Recruiter you don’t need prior experience, but it would be a good start if you were a good listener and generally had a strong work ethic.
- Be curious by nature and not be afraid to ask questions when you may have a knowledge gap or just a need for a second opinion.
- You should be ‘self-led’ and be able to deal with the disappointment and celebrate the successes that will inevitably come your way.
*Please note that our client can only engage with candidates who are EU Citizens or possess a full & currently valid Stamp 4 visa for this position.
Barden’s IT recruitment practice is where IT professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your IT career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.