Here in Barden, we are delighted to have been exclusively engaged by a well-known SME, recognized as a leader in its field, to identify an Accounts Assistant to join their team.
This opportunity offers the chance to work alongside a highly skilled and supportive Finance Manager, contributing to a team that is making a significant impact in the thriving construction and property industry in Cork.
Located on the outskirts of the city, this role provides a great learning environment and growth potential for the right candidate.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Support monthly management accounts preparation
- Process bank transactions and reconcile statements
- Provide weekly bank reporting to Senior Management
- Generate and issue sales invoices on time
- Maintain credit control function for timely payment collection
- Assist in preparing VAT returns
- Contribute to the annual financial audit
- Process and update customer receipts and debtors ledger
- Match supplier invoices to PO or obtain necessary authorization
- Process and file supplier invoices promptly
- Reconcile and maintain creditors ledger
- Manage and reconcile petty cash transactions
- Perform ad-hoc duties as required
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Approx 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Proactive, self-starter with a hand’s up mentality
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong excel skills
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.