The team in Barden Cork are delighted to have been engaged by a large accounting and advisory firm in Cork who are growing their team. The firm are hiring an experienced Audit Director who can join this high performing team.
The firm have grown considerably in Cork over the last number of years. The audit team work with a variety of clients from global groups to Irish indigenous businesses. This position will primarily focus on the Irish indigenous portfolio of clients and the role will offer a real opportunity to work closely with clients and add value to their businesses.
The firm will offer good flexibility, work life balance, strong benefits and remuneration.
- Full responsibility for audits; including planning, coordinating, setting objectives, negotiating fees etc. with assistance from managers and the relevant audit team
- Work closely with team to ensure compliance with standards, reviewing and approving audit files
- Understand client needs resolving issues and providing technical solutions and always maintaining strong client relationships through regular communication
- Provide support and guidance to the team, also ensuring their career development
- Building new client relationships for the assurance team and also for the wider business
About the person:
A qualified accountant, already at senior manager or director level with good technical audit and people management experience. The person should have an interest in leading a team and supporting the continued growth of the audit team and wider firm.
Hi, we’re Barden. We’re the Partner Led Talent Advisory & Recruitment Firm that puts Talent first. With practices across Accounting & Tax, Business Support, Financial Services, Legal, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, and Technology, we help build world-class teams for Ireland’s top companies and we help top Talent achieve their ambitions. Simple.