Barden are proud to be partnering with the CFO of an Irish business headquartered in North Cork. They currently have an opening on their team for a smart and ambitious Finance Manager who would like to get involved in decision-making and would genuinely enjoy a role with both a commercial and reporting focus.
“We’re looking for someone who possesses a sense of curiosity. Someone who wants to be involved in ensuring the company continues to move forward and grow. There is huge potential for the right person for the long-term on our team” – CFO
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Preparation of financial & management accounts for the business;
- Responsible for annual forecasting and budgeting process, partnering with various departments.
- Preparation of key performance indicators;
- Act as a key Business Partner with senior stakeholders across the business to ensure reporting is timely and accurate;
- Evaluation of processes and recommends and implements process improvements;
- Ad-Hoc Project work as required by the business.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Qualified accountant with a minimum of 2+ years PQE;
- Strong Excel and analytical skills;
- Ability to prioritise workload to meet deadlines;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Organised and efficient personality with a positive attitude;
- An ambitious individual who wants to progress their career in a continuously growing business.
Curious? Please get in touch with Orla Crowley in Barden (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.