Barden has been engaged by an Irish construction company to identify an accounting professional for a flexible period of between 1-3 months to facilitate a busy period.
The contract would suit an experienced accounting professional who is looking for a short term contract (to be get back into the workplace, to trial returning to full-time work or who in-between roles)
- Assist in the preparation of monthly management accounts and quarterly reporting;
- Completion of the month-end process and reporting;
- Overview and review of AP, AR and payroll;
- Prepare monthly analysis on financials;
- Assist in budgeting and forecasting process;
- Monitor work capital focusing on WIP, AP and AR.
- Complete bank reconciliations;
- Reconcile general ledger accounts;
- Preparation of statutory accounts;
- Involvement in ad-hoc projects as required.
- Qualified accountant professional with circa 5 years PQE.
- Strong attention to detail;
- Good IT and excel skills;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Must have previous experience with an accounting role in industry;
- Construction experience an advantage;
The office is based in South Dublin, with some flexibility but the role will be mainly office based for the duration of the contract.
Please get in touch with Bernie Duffy on (email@example.com) for further information.
Hi, we’re Barden. We’re the Partner Led Talent Advisory & Recruitment Firm that puts Talent first. With practices across Accounting & Tax, Business Support, Financial Services, Life Sciences, Legal, Supply Chain, and Technology, we help build world-class teams for Ireland’s top companies and we help top Talent achieve their ambitions.Simple.