A well-established and highly successful Insurance Group have exclusively engaged Barden to identify a FP&A Accountant to join their Finance team in Dublin City.
This broad role is a great opportunity for an ambitious and commercially-minded person to work closely with various stakeholders across the tangible business. This Multinational is well known for its culture and work/life balance, with a strong presence in Ireland and Europe.
“This would be a great move for someone who is keen to gain hands-on, practical experience while getting involved in the commercial activities of the business. Huge scope to add value and progress quickly” – Finance Director
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Conduct financial analysis (Budgeting, Forecasting, etc) in order to identify information for improvement across the business;
- Carry out Variance Analysis and prepare monthly packs;
- Coordinate and project manage various profitable initiatives for the organisation;
- Liaise with and provide detailed analysis and key financial insights to relevant stakeholders;
- Ad-Hoc Project work as required.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CPA or CIMA) – 1-3 years PQE;
- Financial analysis and commercial experience is an advantage but not essential;
- Excellent attention to detail, numeric and analytical skills;
- Ambitious, self-motivated and ability to work on own initiative;
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.