Here in Barden, we are delighted to be working a renewable energy company to help them identify a Part Qualified Accountant to join their expanding finance team.
Working closely with the financial controller and the wider finance team. This successful candidate will get exposure to the entire finance function of a thriving renewable energy company.
They are looking for somebody to grow with the company as it continues to succeed. There will be great opportunities for personal and professional development.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Prepare monthly financial and management reports.
- Create accruals and prepayments for management accounts.
- Reconcile intercompany balances.
- Record transactions in the accounting system.
- Perform balance sheet reconciliations.
- Generate VAT returns.
- Support year-end audit and tax activities.
- Perform additional duties as needed.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CPA part qualified
- 1-2 Years relevant experience
- Strong communication skills
- Hands up mentality
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.