Barden is delighted to be working with a growing pharma company to help identify an Accounts & Office Manager to join their team on part-time permanent basis.
This opportunity is based in Dublin City with hybrid/flexible working arrangements. This role will involve a mix of accounting and bookkeeping responsibilities alongside some of the day-to-day office management.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Oversee the transactional accounting responsibilities of the group.
- Daily cash flow.
- Bank reconciliations.
- Accounts Payable process.
- Management of supplier queries.
- Responsible for PO’s.
- Excel reporting.
- Weekly payment runs.
- Manage the day-to-day operation of the business.
- Support to develop and implement office policies and procedures.
- Being the point of contact for suppliers and ensuring office supplies and resources are restocked.
- Responding to general queries and requests via phone lines and email.
- Ad hoc duties where necessary.
ABOUT THE PERSON
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Ability to adapt in an ever-changing environment.
- A team player and the ability to communicate with various internal stakeholders.
- Self-motivated, energetic with a positive attitude and a desire to drive constant improvement and change.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.