Barden are delighted to be partnering with the Payroll Manager of a very well known Irish Wholesale Company looking for an experienced Payroll Specialist to join their team. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing payroll for Irish employees and ensuring compliance with local laws and regulations.
This is permanent role on a team with a positive, inclusive culture and the company is well known for being a good employer with opportunities for people to develop and progress.
There is flexibility for remote working or onsite in Cork (one day onsite needed per month)
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Manage the payroll process for employees, including collecting and processing data, calculating and distributing payments, and maintaining accurate records
- Ensure compliance with local laws and regulations, including withholding taxes and social security contributions
- Work with HR and other departments to ensure accurate and timely payroll processing
- Provide support and guidance to employees regarding payroll-related issues
- Continuously improve and update payroll processes and procedures
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, or a related field
- Experience in Payroll, Payroll Qualification is an advantage
- Strong knowledge of local laws and regulations related to payroll
- Experience working with HR and other departments
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
Hi, we’re Barden. We’re the Partner Led Talent Advisory & Recruitment Firm that puts Talent first. With practices across Accounting & Tax, Business Support, Financial Services, Legal, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, and Technology, we help build world-class teams for Ireland’s top companies and we help top Talent achieve their ambitions. Simple.