At Barden, we are delighted to be exclusively engaged by our client, a well-known company in Ireland, who are looking for an Accounts Payable Specialist to join their dynamic finance team.
This role is available due to internal progression and as the AP Specialist you will be part of an AP team reporting directly to the Finance Manager. This is a role where you can get involved in interesting and meaningful projects.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Engaging in regular team meetings;
- Completing frequent vendor account reconciliations;
- Processing payments and preparing bank reconciliations;
- Preparing cost analysis reports for review by senior finance management;
- Getting involved in upcoming finance projects;
- Be seen as a “go-to” information resource for P2P invoice related queries
- Liase with Project Managers and Accounts Receivable.
- Assisting and making suggestions on how to get processes to operate as efficiently as possible and to have these to be scalable for the future
- Have a mindset for continuous improvement, bringing fresh ideas to increase efficiency and improve processes.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- 3-5 years AP experience
- Highly process driven with a continuous improvement mindset
- Strong relationship building skills and ability to engage with stakeholders across the business
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy and focus
- Ability to prioritise and problem solve
Hi, we’re Barden. We’re the Partner Led Talent Advisory & Recruitment Firm that puts Talent first. With practices across Accounting & Tax, Business Support, Financial Services, Life Sciences, Legal, Supply Chain, and Technology, we help build world-class teams for Ireland’s top companies and we help top Talent achieve their ambitions.Simple.