Barden are excited to be assisting an Irish owned business to identify a Senior Bookkeeper to join their team on a permanent basis.
This person will be responsible for various aspects across accounting and finance including accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, bank reconciliations and more.
ABOUT THE ROLE
• Management of the accounts payable and receivable processes;
• Bank and credit card reconciliation;
• Setting up payments;
• Payroll administration;
• Responsible for employee expenses and cash flow on a weekly basis;
• Assisting with month end accounts;
• Posting to journals;
• Involvement in process improvements and projects as necessary;
• Driving efficiencies and reporting on process upgrades/developments;
• Focusing on continuous improvements and reporting efficiencies.
ABOUT THE PERSON
• 3 years’ in a similar position;
• Strong Excel and systems skills;
• Ability to communication internally with all levels of the business;
• Comfortable working in a collaborative, ever-changing environment.
Hi, we’re Barden. We’re the Partner Led Talent Advisory & Recruitment Firm that puts Talent first. With practices across Accounting & Tax, Business Support, Financial Services, Legal, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, and Technology, we help build world-class teams for Ireland’s top companies and we help top Talent achieve their ambitions. Simple.