An opportunity for a Tax Manager to join the in-house tax team of a global leader based on Stephens Green.
Supporting the wider business, you will partner with various functions to ensure compliance with local statutory requirements while supporting tax planning requirements.
Ideally this will suit a qualified tax professional with at least four years’ experience.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Global Mobility – ensure compliance with requirements for cross border workers and international secondments.
- Transfer Pricing – Support compliance with the transfer pricing arrangements.
- Advisory – Support the wider business on various tax matters and monitor legislative changes.
- Compliance –Maintain responsibility for the global tax compliance process – ensure adherence to local statutory deadlines and reporting requirements.
- Audit – Support the timely resolution of queries.
- Process Improvements – Establish processes and strive for efficiencies.
ABOUT THE PERSON
- At least four years’ experience, ideally in a top professional services firm.
- A Chartered Tax Advisor.
- Strong commercial acumen and a team player.
- Ability to take initiative and meet deadlines as required.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.